Affinity Care Solutions offers CPR & Safety training 7 days a week. You can come to us or we can bring the classroom to you. There is no minimum number of students needed to set up a CPR class. We strive to provide a relaxed, friendly and stress-free learning environment. We are certified to instruct under AHA, ARC, ASHI, & ECSI.
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION (AHA)
- BLS for Healthcare Providers $85
- BLS + First Aid $100
- BLS Skills Session $65
- Heartsaver CPR/FA/AED $75
- Heartsaver CPR/FA $60
- Heartsaver FA $45
- Bloodborne Pathogens $40
AMERICAN SAFETY & HEALTH INSTITUTE (ASHI)
- CPR/FA/AED $65
- CPR/FA $50
- FIRST AID $45
- Child & Babysitting Safety (CABS)* $55
- Instructor Training $400
(REQUIRED COURSE BOOK IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE)
**Snacks/Lunch is included
|2019 AHA Heart Disease and Stroke Statistical Update Shows More Work is Needed to Improve Cardiac Arrest Survival|
Historically, the AHA has dramatically increased cardiac arrest survival in communities across the nation by developing and disseminating the official AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC. Before these guidelines existed, survival rates from cardiac arrest were much lower. However, based on the latest annual statistical update, much more work lies ahead to further increase cardiac arrest survival.
According to the latest Heart and Stroke Statistics—2019 Update, more than 356,000 out-of-hospital cardiac arrests (OHCA) occur annually in the US, and survival to hospital discharge after EMS-treated cardiac arrest is only about 10%.
The AHA continues to innovate, conduct scientific research, and advocate to increase cardiac arrest survival rates in every community. Together with you, the AHA Training Network, we work to improve survival by ensuring high-quality, competent CPR in hospitals, implementing programs like Hands-Only CPR and CPR in Schools, and advocating for placement of AEDs.
We thank you for your continued efforts to get us to a world where no one dies from cardiac arrest.
**NOTICE: Please note Information below.
- If the course is a requirement for employment, please ask before purchase if they have a preference of AHA, ARC, ECSI, ASHI.
- Pre-Registration and payment required. Deposit required for large groups.
- REFUND POLICY: Classes canceled by the student can be rescheduled at the availability of the instructor. Refunds are only given if, (1) the request is within 24 hours of the payment. (2) If the instructor cancels for any reason and you do not want to reschedule for a class on a date and time of your convenience.
- All refund requests made by the student that cancels are charged a $15 cancellation fee no matter when the request is made.